Guest Services Representative with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Guest Services Representatives (GSR) are an integral part of the Levi's Stadium fan experience. GSR's work as ticket takers, ushers, suite attendants, and in guest services booths depending on qualifications and interests. Each area plays a vital role in delivering exceptional customer service to guests at Levi's Stadium.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver upon the Levi's Stadium's Mission, Core Values and Service Promise
- Greet guests as they enter the stadium and ensure those with valid tickets are able to enter
- Assist guests with escalator and elevator services
- Direct guests to their assigned seating section and other stadium destinations
- Greet and assist guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Respond to all guests concerns/complaints in a prompt and courteous manner
- Work cooperatively with all team members across all departments
- Provide public assistance with lost and found
- Monitor your assigned areas for safety issues and opportunities to make positive lasting memories for all of our guests
2019 Levi's Stadium Event Schedule
- March 26th, 2019 Mexico Men's National Team vs. Paraguay
- April 13th, 2019 Monster Jam
- May 12th, 2019 U.S. Women's National Team vs. South Africa
- May 18th, 2019 The Rolling Stones 'No Filter' Tour
- Two 49ers preseason games
- Eight 49ers home regular season games, and potential post-season play
- Pac-12 Football Championship
- Redbox Bowl
(Please note 49ers game dates and times will be provided by the NFL during the month of April.)
The ideal candidate must be reliable and have a positive attitude while interacting with staff and guests.
- Ability to commit to working all mandatory 2019 Levi's Stadium events (Schedule above)
- Demonstrate strong verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to create strong personal interactions
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate and communicate with Levi's Stadium team and guests
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, including walking long stances and stairs
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including: days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual is a plus
Starting at $15/hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?