Executive Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of detail-oriented tasks with a professional & positive “can do” attitude, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with senior-level executives (both internally and externally) and the ability to be responsive to changing needs in real-time. Position provides high level executive administrative support directly for the Chief Marketing Officer as well as to other members of the Marketing Team as directed by the CMO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy Calendar Management: prioritizing and screening calls/emails and coordinating meetings
- Meetings: coordination and planning for meetings, conference calls and special events, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communication, agendas, information preparation, A/V preparation, gifting, organization/cleanliness, etc.
- Travel: coordinate corporate travel logistics including flights, hotels, ground transportation, reservations
- Expense Reports: populating and turning in expense reports each month
- Communication: work with multiple departments to coordinate and execute events
- Create, edit, and proofread business communications and documents utilizing MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities (including internal and external senior-level executives)
- Conserve executive’s time by maintaining their schedule, being proactive in anticipating problems, and streamlining daily processes
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs in real-time
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information
- Proficient with various MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be available to work late and weekends (at times with limited notice)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Sports Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?