Executive Administrative Assistant with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
This position primarily supports our Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel and supports the Legal, Risk Management, Public Affairs & Strategic Communications, and Community Impact teams as needed. This position is also a contract administrator and is responsible for the electronic signature and filing of all company contracts. The ideal candidate is intelligent, hard-working, of the highest character and judgment, reliable, and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy calendar management
- Coordination and planning for meetings, conference calls and special events, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications, etc.
- Expense reporting
- Travel and guest arrangements
- Create, edit, and proofread business communications and documents utilizing MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritize multiple work activities with the ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to conduct research and manage projects and documents, including contracts
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively as a liaison between the executive and all personalities
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Proficient with MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (email and calendaring)
- Preferred experience with DocuSign, SAP Ariba, or other contract management software
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must be available to work late and weekends with limited notice
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Paralegal certification is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?