Event Sales Associate - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers Jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The 49ers Foundation Event Sales Associate helps make an impact in our community through the 49ers Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drives revenue by engaging and educating fans on the mission of the 49ers Foundation, while selling raffle tickets during each 49ers home game at Levi’s Stadium.
- Raise awareness for beneficiaries on game days
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to communicate with and listen to diverse populations.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude while handling difficult situations.
- Work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
- Must be able to attend 9 out of 10 games.
You Are Excited About this Role because:
- You love the San Francisco 49ers community and fanbase
- You are passionate about the local community
- You are a goal-driven person
- You are a team player
Education and Experience:
- Must be 18 years old.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Sales experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be working in an indoor/outdoor facility.
The employee is frequently required to talk, stand and walk. The employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the employee to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays.
0% of local travel time expected for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.