We are looking for a CRM Manager to play a critical role in the strategic development and execution of our CRM management, workflow, and optimization.
This role will have a direct impact on the CRM strategy and effectiveness in building and maintaining our relationship with our season ticket members, as well as drive the success of our Sales and Service representatives.
This position will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects under the guidance of the Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics within the Business Strategy & Analytics department.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create, articulate, and drive compelling campaigns to engage our customer base.
- Analyze campaign performance and deliver insight for how to iteratively improve engagement.
- Support the day-to-day business needs by building reports and dashboards.
- Maintain and enhance workflow rules and business logic.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for our CRM system.
- Understand the sources of data that feed into our CRM and recommend how best to collect and organize this data.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including marketing, to ensure successful execution of lead nurture, retention and lifecycle programs.
- Provide recommendations to the Ticket Sales and Service leadership team on how best to leverage our CRM to execute on their strategic vision.
- 4+ years of experience in CRM campaign creation and workflow.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required.
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation software and integration with CRM systems is a plus.
- Experience with Ticketmaster / Archtics is a plus.
- Experience with KORE is a plus.
- Critical eye for detail.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent work experience.