CRM Intern with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
The San Francisco 49ers have an exciting opportunity for a current undergraduate or graduate student to join the Business Strategy & Analytics team as a CRM Intern. This paid internship is uniquely positioned to play a critical role in the strategic development and execution of our CRM system including campaign management, workflows/optimization, and data visualizations. The individual in this role will have the opportunity to interact with various departments in the company including sales and marketing, and gain experience in different facets of the business operations of a professional sports team.
The intern will be expected to work up to 30 hours a week, but specific schedule is flexible. May be asked to work some weekends and event days (primarily NFL games).
The Business Strategy & Analytics department has a direct hand in developing strategy for almost all departments of the 49ers business, including ticket sales & service, corporate partnerships, community relations, digital & email marketing, retail, concessions, and stadium operations. The 49ers BSA team is at the forefront of analytics in the industry, and hosts the annual business strategy conference to promote innovation in sports and exchange ideas. The BSA team is also heavily involved with the development of Elevate Sports Ventures, a joint partnership between the San Francisco 49ers, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, Oak View Group, and Ticketmaster/Live Nation that provides consulting services for sports entities around the country.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Support day-to-day administration tasks of CRM platform (platform integrations, lead distribution, workflows, reporting)
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of compelling lead-generation campaigns to engage our customer base
- Query and build target audiences for email marketing efforts and assist in email testing strategy
- Analyze campaign performance and deliver insight for how to iteratively improve engagement
- Build new data visualizations to improve sales efficiencies in CRM
- Assist in other CRM and data integrity projects
- Other duties assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) a plus
- Experience with SQL or other database languages a plus
- Pursuing Masters or BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, or a data-related discipline
- Detail-oriented self-starter with proven ability to learn new skills quickly
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?