Coordinator, Suite Activation - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers Jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
The Suite Activation Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the collection and activation of over $20M in annual COI for the department. This role is responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of all clients who purchase 49ers and third-party event suites. The coordinator will also assist with the sale of all suite rentals and the extensions of multi-year suite leases. Additionally, this role will provide support to the Suite Activation team year-round through the duties listed below.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversees the Extend the 10s Preview Center.
- Acts as first point of contact for all 49ers and third-party event suite rentals.
- Assists with the collections of suite rentals and leases and acts as liaison with internal departments to ensure payments are recorded in a timely manner.
- Supports department with reporting, data collection and surveys.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of extension, end of season recap and any additional presentations, as necessary.
- Tracks all communications with clients in CRM.
- Oversees the activation of game day benefits for suite partners by utilizing the Gameday Benefits Suite Portal.
- Assists in planning of all contractually obligated off season events for suite partners.
- Assistance in ordering and delivery of suite partner gifting.
- Drafts and contributes to email communication and monthly suite partner newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to create a relationship of trust and loyalty by delivering accessible, efficient, and reliable services and products for internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative; the ability to see alternatives and solutions.
- Understands the most effective and efficient way to accomplish tasks within the parameters of organizational hierarchy, processes, systems, timelines, and budget.
- Ability to initiate, design, plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate outcomes of a project or initiative.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise, and impartial manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and at least 2-4 years’ relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in hospitality highly desirable.
- Experience with Archtics, Kore CRM, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), Adobe Spark
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be sitting in a typical office environment the majority of the time and may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the ability to work extended hours and/or weekends.
10% of local travel time expected for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.