Compliance Administrative Assistant - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers Jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
The Compliance Administrative Assistant supports the Stadium Operations team in managing projects and vendor relationships. This position will work three days per week in office during normal business hours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs administrative tasks to maintain document management systems.
- Manages and maintains the archival of documents and records (both hardcopy and electronic) such that required documentation is retrievable and files are accurate, complete, and well organized.
- Requests contractor or vendor certified payroll records, Certificate of Insurance (COI), pay applications and other documents, as required.
- Files and maintains contractor and vendor pay applications, prevailing wage documents, COIs and other contract document management systems. Audits contractor and vendor documents to ensure all documents are provided by the contractor and/or vendor. Ensure all files are maintained and easily retrievable. Provides updates on contractor and vendor file status, as required.
- Files and organizes engineering and construction files, drawings, plans, specifications, reports, and other documents.
- Assists in the contract request process by circulating documents for signature, tracking contract status, and providing regular updates and reports providing updates and identifying approval progress updates.
- Coordinates and plans for meetings, video, and conference calls, including arrangement of invitations, logistics, meeting space, catering, agendas, A/V preparation, communicating in advance with and greeting guests.
- Creates, edits, and proofreads business communications and documents.
- Utilizes contract management software which currently includes MS Suite, DocuSign, Adobe Acrobat, OneDrive, Egnyte and others as necessary. Ensures all documents are filed in accordance with the company’s document preservation policies.
- Tracks submission of contract documents for the purposes of audits.
- Coordinates with Stadium Operations staff, Legal, Finance and Procurement Department representatives for contractor record compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to evaluate information to determine how it should be best interpreted.
- Ability to create a relationship of trust and loyalty by delivering accessible, efficient, and reliable services and products for internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and innovative; the ability to see alternatives and solutions.
- Ability to initiate, design, plan, execute, monitor, and evaluate outcomes of a project or initiative.
- Ability to achieve planned objectives through completing relevant tasks and focus.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or competing tasks.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise and impartial manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Concur, DocuSign, Dropbox, Zoom, GoToMeeting.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be sitting in a typical office environment the majority of the time and may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the ability to work extended hours and/or weekends.
0% of local travel time expected for this position.