The AV Coordinator position is an integral part of the Technical Operations Team @ Levi’s Stadium. It’s a fast paced, highly technical position that requires a hands on approach with extensive client interaction. We’re looking for a candidate that has the right balance between a technical and administrative skill set. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the AV event field. We’re looking for someone that is dependable and motivated to learn and contribute. Below is the list of core responsibilities
- Complete a cursory facility wide check of all AV technical systems.
- Set-up event calendar & scheduling.
- Pull necessary AV inventory for events that are happening that day or week.
- Reconcile events in Ungerboeck. Complete & close the work or services orders.
- Forecast events against AV inventory & order the necessary inventory to support the events scheduled.
- Set-up any scheduled events & ensure premium services are delivered.
- Schedule the necessary labor for an event including IATSE labor.
- Check-in & delegate the necessary tasks with labor when necessary including IATSE.
- Point of contact for client & event planners during event.
- Attend all necessary event planning meetings to discuss event details & workflow.
- Day-to-day management of the audio/video staff to insure quality and timely installation and support of digital audio/video systems for events.
- Project manage installations & upgrades to the broadcast & AV infrastructure.
- Research and evaluation of new products and technologies to help keep Levi’s Stadium relevant.
- Training – When time permits, QSC & Crestron on-line training.
- Overall oversight of an event that has an AV or broadcast footprint @ Levi’s Stadium.
- Provide engineering & technical support on A/V hardware, control systems, and signal issues.
- Provide in-house support to other departments and team requests
- Develop standard operating procedures and processes for A/V team.
- Maintain AV support database and ensure techs update and accurately report support issues.
- Provide presales support for proposals.
- Manage the AV event budget, schedule, and scope of work.
- Identify and resolve any changes or issues that may arise during an event.
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Provide coordination with other departments before, during & after an event.
- Support the event & sales process by reviewing specifications; reviewing floor plans, diagrams & being involved in technical surveys.
- Act as the liaison to all stakeholders including clients and co-workers.
The following qualifications are required:
- Experience in a high paced AV event environment.
- Formal audio/video training or equivalent.
- IT and network experience.
- Qsys and Crestron operational knowledge.
- Client experience and communication.
This is a full time position with 40+ hours a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.