Accounts Payable Manager with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Accounting and Finance: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
The Accounts Payable Manager will work collaboratively with business partners and the A/P team to manage all payables activities in accordance with stated policies, procedures, departmental goals and standard practices as defined by management.
- Responsible for accurate, timely and complete processing of all A/P transactions.
- Manage A/P staff, including day-to-day supervision, timesheets, and annual performance reviews.
- Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures.
- Manage corporate credit cards and payment requests portal.
- Manage Concur workspace portal including invoicing, expense reporting, and purchase orders.
- Manage petty cash.
- Review and post ledger and general journal entries.
- Reconcile/review selected general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly close duties as well as assist with month-end/year-end financial reporting.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly sales/use tax reporting and annual 1099 reporting for multiple entities.
- Execute additional duties and tasks, as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and achieve objectives, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- High energy individual who can hit the ground running – a self-starter with the confidence to make good decisions and establish effective interdepartmental relations.
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of Accounts Payable and General Ledger experience, including 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics software or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with SAP Concur a plus.
- Professional sports team or event facilities experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?