Accounting Intern with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara · CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
The San Francisco 49ers are looking for a highly motivated intern for the Accounting Department. The duration of the internship is six months to a year with potential for extension.
- Review and verify data on various reports
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and review GL detail to analyze/identify differences
- Identify and prepare journal entries to record financial transactions, accruals, & fixed assets
- Create reports/charts as directed
- Ad hoc requests from internal management
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with various MS applications; emphasis on Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Analytical skills
- Time management to ensure timely completion of given tasks
- Customer service to internal customers
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently in school?