49ers Promotions Team Member - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers Jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The 49ers Promotions Team, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Entertainment & Live Event Operations, will be responsible for the execution of gameday promotions and assist with on-field logistics for the national anthem, select halftime shows, and themed games. Hype Team members may also assist with 49ers team events and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Represents the San Francisco 49ers, Levi’s® Stadium, and their respective partners as promotion team members at all 49ers games and select team events
- Responsible for execution of in-game promotional elements, such as selecting contestants for contests, handing out promotional items to lucky sections, working as a team to execute theme game initiatives such as prize distribution and ceremonies
- Provide energy to our fans on and off-camera during key moments during the game to help build a home-field advantage for the team
- Assist with on-field operations and field movements for pregame introductions, national anthem performances, and select halftime shows
- Assist with mascot photo opportunities, ie: set up and breakdown of equipment & assisting with greeting fans, taking pictures, and line control
- Acting as an extension of our guest services team – helping fans with wayfinding, answering questions, and communicating with 49ers Game Presentation Staff to ensure all guests have an excellent experience when attending games or events
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Team oriented, works well under pressure, has a positive attitude, self-starter
- Passion for football and the San Francisco 49ers
- Available for at least 7 home games out of the 10 home game schedule, plus a training/rehearsal day before the season begins (date TBD)
- Flexible schedule – must be able to work unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and
- holidays as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with event production/promotions/game presentation is a plus
- Local market knowledge is a plus
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time.
The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
0% of travel time expected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.