49ers Foundation Event Sales Associates with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
49ers Foundation 49ers Foundation Event Sales Associates – San Francisco 49ers
$15/hr. + Commission (Potentially $200-$300/game)
Looking for a job in sports? Do you have sales experience? Have a desire to raise money for a great cause? Well, apply to join our record breaking team!
The 49ers Foundation is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for sales to help make an impact in our community through the 49ers Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle and equipment sale, Dig for Gold. This position primarily requires sale associates to drive revenue by engaging fans and selling raffle tickets during each 49ers home game at Levi’s Stadium. Sellers will also have the chance to sell at standalone events associated with our used-equipment drive. This is an event based sales position with no initial expectations of office hours.
Applicants must be able to start this August and continues through the end of the 49ers regular football season, with potential opportunities for extension. All applicants are required to maintain a flexible work schedule, including 8-16 hours a week including weekends, week nights and holidays during the 49ers home schedule.
- 49ers Foundation Executive Director and 50/50 Raffle Manager
- Available for all 49ers home games. See schedule here.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience are encouraged
- A professional approach in all interactions with fans, corporate partners, and fellow 49er staff members
- Must be enthusiastic, independent, and approachable
- Is punctual and a self-starter
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Are you available for all ten (10) 49ers home games for the 2018 season?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?