49ers Foundation 50/50 Raffle Seller with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
49ers Foundation 50/50 Raffle Seller – San Francisco 49ers
$15/hr. + Commission
Looking for a job in sports? Do you have sales experience? Have a desire to raise money for a great cause? Well, apply to join our record breaking raffle team!
The 49ers Foundation is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for sales to help make an impact in our community through the 49ers Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle. This position requires sale associates to drive revenue by engaging fans and selling raffle tickets during each 49ers home game at Levi’s Stadium and other duties assigned. Applicants must be able to start this August and continues through the end of the 49ers regular football season, with potential opportunities for extension. All applicants are required to maintain a flexible work schedule, including 8-16 hours a week including weekends, week nights and holidays during the 49ers home schedule.
· 49ers Foundation Executive Director and 50/50 Raffle Manager
· Available for all 49ers home games. See schedule here.
· Prior sales and/or customer service experience are encouraged
· A professional approach in all interactions with fans, corporate partners, and fellow 49er staff members
· Must be enthusiastic, independent, and approachable
· Is punctual and a self-starter
· Applicants must be 18 years or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
1. Are you available for all ten (10) 49ers home games for the 2018 season?
2. What makes you a strong candidate to join the 49ers Foundation sales team?