Manager, Premium Partnerships
Florham Park, NJ
The New York Jets are searching for enthusiastic, motivated sales candidates to sell premium suites and hospitality at MetLife Stadium for New York Jets home games. Come join a highly effective and energetic team to continue to sell one of the hottest properties in the sports and entertainment world.
- Develop suite and premium seating prospects through outside sales, cold calling, social selling, and your own network
- Design sales proposals, featuring multiple sales packages, including full and half season suites, single event suite opportunities and premium seating (i.e. Green Room)
- Make sales presentations and conduct various tours of the stadium to potential buyers
- Directly prospect, present, close and service B2B segment to solicit premium suite and premium club seat inventory
- Provide dedicated prospecting and sales efforts for key long-term suite and premium seating products to drive revenue growth opportunities
- Be involved in all revenue generating activities, from lead generations through closing the sale
- Build relationships through face to face interaction with current and prospective partners
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling premium suites, tickets and hospitality at a sports team, entertainment venue or live event/concert company is needed to be successful in this role.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals. Demonstrated ability to close deals is a must.
- Experience with lead generation and cold calling
- Proven ability to speak and present products to potential buyers in both large and small groups
- Knowledge of premium sales and marketing best practices
- Ability to work home games and prospecting events throughout the year
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
GENERAL INFORMATION: A background check will be conducted prior to the start of the position. The New York Jets are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Jets are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
The New York Jets require a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.