Information Technology Help Desk
Florham Park, NJ
The main purpose of the position is to assist the IT department with a variety of end user related tasks. It entails recommending and administering upgrades, repairs, and enhancements to various computers, devices, and software. Beyond the above responsibilities, the position offers the chance to learn new technologies in the unique working environment of a professional sports franchise.
- Assist the Network Services help desk team with troubleshooting issues pertaining to local workstations, printers, mobile devices (smartphones), and file shares.
- Build \ Upgrade PCs for employees
- Engage 3rd party vendors for equipment repairs
- Install and configure applications for end-users
- Educate end-users about various applications and platforms
- Lifting and transporting of equipment of various weight and bulk
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience: 2+ years of help desk experience in corporate setting
- Self-Motivated, organized, eager to learn, troubleshooter
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
- Flexible to work a variety of hours with minimal notice
- 40 hours per week which may include some nights and weekends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Office, Windows)
- Knowledge of computer hardware (Desktops\Laptops)
- Working knowledge of iOS & Android mobile devices
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
GENERAL INFORMATION A background check will be conducted prior to the start of the position. The New York Jets are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Jets are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
The New York Jets require a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.