Sponsorship Analyst, Business Intelligence & Analytics
Florham Park, NJ
The Sponsorship Analyst will be responsible for supporting the analytical efforts to drive sponsorship revenue for the New York Jets. This position will leverage our deep understanding of the Jets fan in the day-to-day sales and retention process by marrying analytical support to existing and prospective corporate partners’ marketing objective(s). The Sponsorship Analyst will help administer and maintain the sponsorship department’s CRM system, while working to organize and model research, customer and financial data to support business decisions, sales, and go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line results
- Organize, interpret, translate, and present data from the Jets internal data warehouse and other data providers (e.g., GumGum, Marketcast, Scarborough) for discussion with Jets Corporate Partners
- Administer the Corporate Partnerships department’s CRM system – ensuring a streamlined user experience, maintaining asset inventory and automating repeatable administrative work
- Use SQL queries to retrieve business information, respond to ad hoc requests, and develop reports using information from our database and ensure accuracy of those reports
- Leverage available technologies to uncover advertising market trends and develop category insights in collaboration with the Corporate Partnerships department
- Coordinate and fulfill internal market research needs and share insights to drive Corporate Partnerships sales narrative
- Serve as primary liaison to sponsorship data providers, such as SponsorUnited, GumGum, Marketcast, Scarborough, etc.
- Lead the Corporate Partnerships department’s identification of new sales prospects and monitor League and industry trends to identify opportunities for new sales prospecting
- Develop deep understanding of key partner initiatives and identify/track KPIs for those initiatives for client consumption
- 2-3 or more years of professional experience working in areas of sports sponsorship research, consumer research, consulting or quantitative marketing
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related fields
- Proficient in SQL to aggregate, transform and report data
- Proficient using Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization tools to deliver insights at scale
- Understanding of research principles, such as survey design, sample size determination, randomization, etc.
- Experience with survey tools such as Verint, Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey
- Experience using and administering Dynamics CRM
- Experience working in a project-based environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Highly effective communicator who can distill complex ideas into concise selling points
- Curious self-starter who can derive complementary insights from seemingly disconnected data
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
Supervisor: Director, Business Intelligence
GENERAL INFORMATION A background check will be conducted prior to the start of the position. The New York Jets are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Jets are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
The New York Jets require a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.