The “CRM Manager” will be responsible for leading the strategy, oversight and execution of the Washington Redskins CRM platform with a heavy focus on cultivating a pipeline of leads, growing fan engagement/retention, and increasing fan lifetime value. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and analytically-minded. They should have experience building and implementing a stable marketing data environment, driving cross-functional adaption of CRM tools and strategies, partnering with sales teams on lead modeling and prioritization, and developing initiatives that engender customer loyalty.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day Microsoft Dynamics administration including data entry, data cleansing, user support and training for new and existing users.
- Efficiently route prospects to sales staff, monitor sales activity and provide reporting on sales effectiveness.
- Build, document, maintain, and support workflows, views, and reports inside Microsoft Dynamics.
- Develop prioritized customer lists that allow differentiation in communications within marketing and sales.
- Collaborate with sales directors and sales representatives to understand CRM usage and data requests and use proactive tactics to create opportunities to expand CRM usage throughout organization.
- Monitor and support the collection and management of all customer related data employing data governance methodologies to ensure cleanliness of fan database and its appropriate use.
- Management of CRM capabilities roadmap, implementation of new CRM technology, and the automation of system and list processes.
- Contribute to the development and assessment of customer journeys and initiatives to acquire new fan data and additional sources of existing fan data.
- Conduct periodic calls with other industry leaders in CRM to identify best practices to implement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 4+ years of experience in CRM, database management & marketing or related experience. Direct experience with a sports team or a related entertainment industry is a plus, but not mandatory.
- 2+ years of direct customer contact software experience for sales teams. Microsoft Dynamics is highly preferred, KORE Software is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in working on extracting, cleansing, and formatting customer audiences for marketing purposes.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience with any of the following programs a plus: SQL, R or Python, Tableau.
- Collaborative personality and ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and events as needed
Director, CRM Insights & Rewards
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.