JOB TITLE: Digital Content Intern
Status: School year Internship
Timing: September 30, 2019 – May 31, 2020; 25 – 30 hours per week
Location: Irvine, CA
For more than 20 years, TGR Foundation has worked to create a world where opportunity is universal and potential is limitless. Our mission is to empower students to pursue their passions through education. Funds to support these programs are raised through unforgettable events operated by TGR Live. The annual events managed by TGR Live include The Genesis Invitational, Tiger Jam, NEXUS Cup, Tiger Woods Invitational presented by USLI and the Hero World Challenge.
We are looking for a Digital Content Intern to assist in editing videos and producing quality social content that is dynamic and engaging for various digital channels. This position will primarily assist in the production of video content to promote the events managed by TGR Live while supporting video editing for the foundation’s educational programs. The Digital Content Intern will work directly with the marketing department to support all external communications, including shooting video, editing, publishing and archiving various types of exciting photo and video content.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Digital Marketing Intern will perform the following duties:
- Support digital content creation for TGR Live events
- Primary focus on video editing
- Support TGR marketing team to develop compelling digital content concepts, story lines and scripts as needed for use across social media and website
- Lead the ongoing content archiving process to keep our growing photo/video content library organized and easily accessible for staff
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Experience with video production (shooting, editing) required
- In an undergraduate or graduate program majoring in digital communications, marketing, advertising or related field
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Programs preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, creative and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible, and highly motivated
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume as a single PDF to Teamwork Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.