Seeking a responsible individual who has a serious interest in video production and broadcasting. This position will join the department as a USATF videographer and editor for USATF platforms and programs, in order to effectively increase engagement and growth of the USATF brand. Assist department with additional responsibilities, including, but not limited to, USATF webcast/broadcasts, Championship events, and special events, as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In-house videographer, editor and animations specialist; working with the Entertainment Properties Manager in creating regular original programming and content for USATF social media platforms and USATF.TV.
- Edit and develop promotional content for USATF events and programs
- Create animations that can be used within USATF events and programming
- Assist in execution of event needs; including, but not limited to, setting up interviews, filming B-roll and providing necessary help with live webcasts and broadcasts.
- Ability to think creatively, in order to brainstorm and apply concepts
- Extra assistance in department initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of video production experience, and/or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Must have previous experience working with studio equipment, including DSLR cameras, audio equipment and lighting.
- Experienced in video/audio editing and animation creation software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects)
- Skilled in filming, editing and producing video projects
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Able to follow directions, flexible with work tasks, and adaptable to new environments
- Work well in a team/group atmosphere
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Carry camera equipment for long periods of time
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Working outside in a range of weather/temperatures
- On feet for long periods of time at events
- Ability to film in extreme conditions (i.e. the back of a motorcycle, intense heat, etc.)
- Complete tasks in a timely manner or by stated deadline
- Flexible schedule for traveling
- Some non-traditional work hours required
- General knowledge of track & field
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.