Description of the Position: The Senior Copywriter is the lead Copywriter of the Creative team, which is responsible for developing the creative vision, direction, look, tone, feel, personality and perspective of the HEAT Group brands. The Senior Copywriter is responsible for all copy needs related to web, email, printed collateral, and video. The position will also represent the Creative team in cross-departmental meetings and manage large-scale creative projects from ideation to completion. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with the design, animation, and video teams to create award-winning campaigns and activations.
· Develop unique marketing and content concepts, brand stories and experiences through high-level creativity.
· Follow NBA season closely and identify story opportunities, providing content to execute.
· Support copy needs of all HEAT Group brands.
· Active participation in initial project briefings, concepting and inspiration.
· Generate scripts for videos to be used digitally, on television, or in-game.
· Present creative materials to the Creative team and other members of the HEAT Group
· Ensure all copy deadlines are met.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP