Accelerated Sports Career Academy (ASCA) is the newest educational institution committed to providing interactive learning and on-site development for the next generation of sports business leaders.
Program Information: ASCA’s 8-week course features lessons taught by industry veterans who have experience working in the NBA, NHL, NFL, and AEG Sports Group. Their extensive network and experience rising through the ranks of a professional sports organization will provide you with the necessary tools needed to land an Entry Level sports job.
ASCA’s instruction in networking and access to their own personal network will assist in putting you face-to-face with sports organizations looking to hire. Over 70% of graduates have already gone on to work for all five major sports leagues within weeks of completing the program.
Some of the topics you will cover over the 8-week program include:
- Revenue Generation - instructional and interactive workshop experience covering ticket sales, sponsorship sales and customer retention
- Ticket Operations - work with the leading ticketing platforms like Ticketmaster Archtics
- CRM - work with Salesforce and learn how to build call campaigns and organize calls/leads
- Social Media - how the industry effectively uses the power of social media to grow their brand
- Landing the Job - a focus on networking, resume writing, and interviewing. The tools needed to start your CAREER
ASCA also offers an abbreviated on-line program that features the same curriculum as the in-house program, live instruction, and the same access to a network that spans over 80 years of team sports experience.
Session 8 Timeline (March Start Date):
- Enrollment Ends: Friday, March 16th, 2018
- Classes Begin: March 20th, 2018
- Classes End: Thursday, May 10th, 2018
ASCA Program Overview
Select “Apply for this Position” below to find out more about the ASCA Experience.