Oracle Arena & Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
The Utility Engineer will assist with duties as directed to help maintain all facility equipment in good working condition, including HVAC, plumbing and electrical plants; lighting and climate control systems; roofing systems; telecommunications, and maintenance/cleaning equipment.
• Assist with repairs and maintenance of facility systems and equipment
• Assist with inspecting systems throughout facility to detect malfunctions or breakdowns
• Assist with investigating malfunctions or breakdowns of systems to diagnose causes and locate the source of the problem.
• Assist with implementing corrective actions and solutions
• Follow procedures for use of Work Orders and AEG Maintenance Manager system or replacement
• Adhere to OSHA, NFPA and other applicable safety codes
• Assist journeymen by making parts runs and delivering materials to job site
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Graduate of High School or equivalent
• Familiar with general hand tools and their proper use
• Excellent listening skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management
• Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
• Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights and weekends (required)
• Computer Skills: sufficient computer knowledge to operate BMS and other automated systems
• Clean driver's license required.
• Physical demands: heavy lifting, climbing, carrying, stooping, crawling and equipment operation
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors and is subject to adverse conditions.