The Maintenance Scheduler must work closely with the Managers and VP and is responsible for all scheduling/ administrative functions including some payroll functions, attendance tracking and reporting, and data entry for the Maintenance Department. This role also serves as a point of contact for employee inquiries.
- Responsible for scheduling all full-time and part-time maintenance staff.
- Maintain accurate schedule and scheduling report information in automated online scheduling and payroll system, ensuring posts are randomly filled by use of ABI Mastermind (software) templates with qualified staff. Provide staffing and timekeeping reports as needed
- Track and manage requests for Time Off to ensure coverage for shifts.
- Assist in creating, executing and monitoring all departmental policy and procedures guidelines.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Union contract and adhere to those strict guidelines regarding work hours, scheduling and seniority with close attention to detail
- Serve as a collaborative member of event maintenance team to provide staffing, event preparation, documentation in support of employee investigations, compliance, and proactively aid in making decisions regarding staffing needs
- Actively maintain records pertaining to past events including break documents and sign in sheets.
- Maintain all email/phone communication with employees in a timely fashion.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Able to read, write, and understand English in a working environment
- Very effective organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Prior scheduling experience is strongly preferred