Oracle Arena & Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to an assigned department(s) by performing general administrative duties. In addition, this role will manage the venue's Lost and Found program.
• Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentations, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, scheduling appointments, sending meeting notices, and maintaining electronic and hard files.
• Manage the venue's Lost and Found program. Serve as single point of contact for guest queries, manage log and inventory, and arrange for disposal of non-claimed items after designated period.
• Provide general office support including coordinating inter-office communications, fielding phone inquiries, coordinating mail, ordering office supplies, ensuring operation and maintenance of office equipment, and sending/receiving shipments.
• Establish and maintain filing systems, contact lists and other databases.
• Plan logistics for meetings as required (including preparation of materials, meeting notifications, catering).
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
• A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn required business systems
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.