Oracle Arena & Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
The Administrative Assistant provides executive level administrative support to the General Manager and administrative team as needed. This includes front line servicing of staff, vendors, and visitors.
- Provide administrative support to the GM and administrative team as needed.
- Maintains calendar, schedules appointments and meetings for the GM and selective staff
- Greet, screen, and direct visitors. Answer, assist, and direct all phone calls for the GM. Receive and deliver messages to the GM and other individuals as needed. Filing, faxing, ordering supplies, and coordinating tasks with other administrative staff.
- Manages conference room calendar; schedule, maintain, and cancel meetings. Books conference rooms as needed for meetings. Coordinates any AV and or catering requirements for meetings.
- Manage and submit all expenses for the GM.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Date stamp, sort and distribute physical mail daily.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Preferred)
- 3-5 years’ administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and ability to learn business related computer systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintains professional disposition at all times, especially when interacting with high level executives
- Highly organized and able to quickly access records and information
- Ability to work on multiple and competing priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Inquisitive with a desire for continued learning
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when working with sensitive employee and business data
- Administrative experience in sports or entertainment field highly preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.