Database Marketing and Analytics Coordinator – William & Mary - The Aspire Group (Williamsburg · VA)
The Aspire Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Williamsburg · VA
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Coordinator, Database Marketing and Analytics
Regional Director of Sales and Service
The Aspire Group
William & Mary
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Expiration Date: 10/31/2021
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing, and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level.
Partnership: The William & Mary Department of Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in Williamsburg, Virginia. William & Mary Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution, and is led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry. Fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. William & Mary Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: William & Mary Department of Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual that is committed to becoming a sports industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. This role will support the William & Mary Fan Relationship Management Center (FRMC) through data analytics and communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely execution of promotional email campaigns – including creating templates, coding and editing HTML, tracking, writing queries, testing and proofing.
- Oversee, update and generate dashboards in CRM software.
- Build customer and prospect lists for phone, email and direct mail campaigns based on segmentation criteria.
- Provide quality assurance and apply best practices on all promotional emails.
- Create, test and maintain event pages and online survey forms.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly sales/commission reporting.
- Remain current on e-mail marketing best practices, including contact strategies, data capture and campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in e-mail marketing, direct marketing or database marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Proficient with Paciolan ticketing system and eQuery.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or photo editing programs.
- Previous experience with email marketing systems.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics.
- Current on e-mail marketing best practices, including contact strategies, data capture and campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported.
- Ability to meets or exceed timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn an annual bonus. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.