Consultant, Sales, and Service - Monterey Bay FC (Seaside · CA)
Monterey Bay FC Jobs
Jobs in Seaside · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Consultant, Sales and Service
Director, Sales, Service and Operations
The Aspire Group
Monterey Bay Football Club
Seaside, CA 93955
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Front Office Sports as one of the 2021’s Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales, and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research, ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement, and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training programs in the sport industry.
Partnership: Monterey Bay Football Club and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in Monterey, California. Monterey Bay Football Club has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, Monterey Bay Football Club and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. Monterey Bay Football Club and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: Monterey Bay Football Club and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Sales and Service Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily from outbound phone calls, venue tours, email/text communication, and face-to-face appointments/presentations. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Director, Sales and Service and Aspire Leadership. Sales and Service Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform stadium tours, on-site presentations, outbound calls, and service inbound calls for the Monterey Bay Football Club. Inventory available for sale across at this location includes, but is not limited to, season tickets, renewals, upgrades and add-ons, group tickets, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, and single-match tickets.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads; especially opportunities within the City of Salinas.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database.
- Work home matches, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with leadership.
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate packages, partial plans, and group ticket plans.
- Execute 65-80 outbound sales activities daily.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry.
- Bi-lingual is preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Monterey County is preferred but not required.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- A genuine desire to help people.
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity, and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported.
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission upon meeting or exceeding sales goals. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k. Excellent paid time off program.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.