Annual Fund Stewardship Officer – University of Kansas - The Aspire Group (Lawrence · KS)
The Aspire Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Lawrence · KS
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Consultant, Service and Development (Annual Fund Stewardship Officer)
Director, Sales and Service (Associate AD, Annual Fund, Sales and Stewardship)
The Aspire Group
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
Expiration Date: 11/21/2021
Who We Are & What We Are About: Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36-month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training programs in the sport industry.
Partnership: The University of Kansas Department of Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket and sponsorship sales team in Lawrence, KS. Kansas Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, Kansas Athletics and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. Kansas Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: Kansas Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Consultant, Service and Development (Annual Fund Stewardship Officer) is responsible for selling tickets for ticketed sports and annual fund donations through outbound calling and in person appointments. Ticketed sports may include Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Softball and donations to the Williams Annual Fund. Inventory available for sale may include, but is not limited to: season tickets, premium seating, season ticket upgrades, upsells & add-ons, group ticket packages, partial/mini-plan packages, single game tickets, hospitality and annual fund donations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site presentations, outbound calls and service inbound calls for Kansas Athletics for all ticketed sports and the Williams Education Annual Fund. Inventory available for sale across at this location includes, but is not limited to: season tickets, renewals, upgrades and add-ons, group ticket packages and fan experience packages, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, single-game tickets, annual fund contributions.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads; especially business-to-business opportunities.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the Paciolan database and SalesForce CRM.
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans, and group ticket plans.
- Execute 60-80 outbound sales activities daily.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Ticketing and CRM software experience preferred.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- A genuine desire to help people.
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred.
- Experience with Annual Fund contributions is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported.
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses on meeting or exceeding ticket sales or Annual Fund goals. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k. Excellent paid time off program.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.