Annual Fund Officer – University of Kansas - The Aspire Group (Lawrence, · KS)
The Aspire Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Lawrence, · KS
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Consultant, Sales and Development (Annual Fund Officer)
Director, Sales and Service (Associate AD, Annual Fund, Sales and Stewardship)
The Aspire Group
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
Expiration Date: 11/15.2021
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com .
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36 month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Partnership: Kansas Athletics Inc.(KAI) and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in Lawrence, KS. KAI has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, KAI and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. KAI and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: Kansas Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales and development industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Annual Fund Officer is responsible for selling tickets for ticketed sports and annual fund donations through outbound calling and in person appointments. Ticketed sports may include Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and others. Inventory available for sale may include, but is not limited to: season tickets, premium seating, season ticket upgrades, upsells & add-ons, group ticket packages, partial/mini-plan packages, single game tickets, hospitality and annual fund donations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be prepared to sell on behalf of Kansas Athletics and The Aspire Group.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the Paciolan and Salesforce databases.
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, premium seating, donations, partial plans and group ticket packages.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls daily.
- Be available to work Athletic events including home games and special events during evenings and weekends.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Leadership Team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred but not required.
- Previous customer service or sales experience; displays a genuine desire to help people.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Paciolan and Salesforce software experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported.
- Ability to work nights and weekends when needed.
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary, with the opportunity to earn commission on meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals. Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.