Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships - Alabama State Athletics - Peak Sports MGMT (Montgomery · AL)
Peak Sports MGMT Jobs
Jobs in Montgomery · AL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Business-to-Business Sales
In collaboration with the Alabama State University and Alabama State Athletics, Peak Sports MGMT is tasked with overseeing and generating all of the corporate partnerships and sponsorship revenue as the multimedia rights holder of their Athletic Department. Peak Sports MGMT is charged with the initiative to create outbound relationships with local business and corporate partners within the surrounding areas of Montgomery, Alabama to provide them with unique advertising opportunities to boost their brand to our university's loyal fan base. This includes various types of inventory such as: gameday signage, digital video board promotions and engagements, social media campaigns, LED video boards, on field / on court event promotions, and other media opportunities.
Peak Sports MGMT is a fast growing, family oriented multimedia rights organization actively looking to fill their Account Executive positions. The Account Executive position is a hybrid role that helps generate new money sales, assist with general sales operations, and create partner relationships while overseeing all of the properties partnership fulfillment, activation, proof of fulfillment, and game day promotions.
- Selling corporate partnership packages for all athletic sports
- Generating and continuing relationships with new and potential partners
- Contacting local businesses via cold calling, in person meetings and relationships, athletic events, and community events to sell corporate partnerships
- Actively creating opportunities for new money generation through new partnerships
- Updating and managing the activation book and sponsor inventory
- Capturing videos and pictures of fulfilled activations
- Collecting necessary artwork and elements from partners
- Ensuring that all sold assets (promos, game sponsorships, social media, web, signage, etc.) are completed and installed prior to the due date
- Organizing partner info into various documents (name, address, email, phone)
- Working closely with marketing department to ensure sponsored elements are being fulfilled on game day
- Overseeing all game day activations (game sponsors, promotions, signage, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Must have a passion or interest for sales / sponsorships
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation, and listening skills
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays (as required)
- Extremely motivated to succeed
- Interacts well with others in fast changing environments
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Eagerness to learn
- Clean and professional social media accounts
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, or InDesign preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What are your salary requirements?
Why Alabama State Athletics?
What Interests you in this job?
What are your career goals?