Member Support Coordinator - Next College Student Athlete (Chicago · IL · Open to Remote)
Next College Student Athlete jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL · Open to Remote
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Membership
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Remote Member Support Coordinator
Remote Member Support Coordinator
Remote Member Support Coordinator Job Details
The Member Support Coordinator will provide customer support in all aspects of maintaining memberships of NCSA student-athletes. The position will allow the Member Support Coordinator to communicate and interact with student-athletes and their families on a regular basis. The Member Support Coordinator will manage inbound contact from families throughout their recruiting process and provide sport-specific advice and information, as well as assist in proactive outreach to NCSA families via phone, email and text.
- Manages all forms of inbound contact (phone calls, emails, texts) from members of the NCSA network.
- Provides a world-class customer experience to NCSA’s clients.
- Critically evaluates the status of every client with whom one interacts and provide direction to ensure the member stays on a path towards success with his/her membership.
- Proactive outreach to clients who are not progressing and need direction, to ensure each member stays on path towards success.
- Helps clients understand the steps they need to take to maximize their recruiting potential and their membership at NCSA.
- Coaches NCSA student-athletes and families as needed
- Associate’s Degree or 2+ years of customer service experience
- World-class customer service skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- High level problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with team player attitude and mentality
- Professional, friendly phone demeanor
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Goal-oriented with a desire to succeed.
- Passionate about college athletics
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer
- PAWesome Perk: Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan
ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA)
NCSA is the world's largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. A wholly owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs LLC (www.reigningchamps.com), NCSA's 700 teammates leverage exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms and personal relationships built over nearly two decades as the industry leader to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 34 sports every year. You can learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org.
National Collegiate Scouting Association, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.