*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors’ Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Paciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
The Assistant Manager of Spokane Ticket Sales and Operations is responsible for supporting the Manager of Spokane Ticket Sales and Operations in the daily frontend ticket sales and box office operations for Paciolan and the TicketsWest brand. This position assists in ensuring the smooth ticketing operations for hundreds of events annually at multiple Spokane, WA-based facilities, including the Spokane Arena, First Interstate Center for the Arts, Spokane Convention Center, Podium, Bing Crosby Theatre, and any future Spokane Public Facilities District venues.
- Assist Manager of Spokane Ticket Sales & Operations with overall box office operations and event ticketing staff for the Spokane Public Facilities District and Bing Theatre.
- Work directly with promoter requests for individual event scaling, sales, promotions, discounts, group sales, daily reporting, etc.
- Build, maintain, and manage events in ticketing system, including: season ticketing, packages, platinum seating, aisle seating, and seat level pricing, and HTML requests.
- Prepare event settlements, statements, and required reports necessary for day/night-of event settlement with venues, promoters, and city and state governments.
- Distribute final settlement documentation to Paciolan accounting and appropriate client parties.
- Administration of daily box office cash deposits, maintaining safe logs, credit card sales reconciliation, preparation for armored car pick up.
- Assist with personnel placement, evaluation, training coordination, discipline, scheduling, and supervision.
- Manage Paciolan and TicketsWest Fulfillment operations to ensure timely printing, shipping, and delivery of event tickets.
- Manage overall Spokane-based call room operations
- Train and lead Ticket Service Representatives in phone room operations and guest relations
- Plan and execute Ticket Service Representatives staff meetings as
- Monitor part-time staff hours budget for payroll.
- Act as chief liaison for vendors, customer service inquiries and escalated customer
- Day/Night of event ticketing problem resolution.
- Manage resolution of customer service concerns.
- Ensure that all associates are providing superior customer service to the consumer.
- Attend weekly Public Facilities District management meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Required: 2+ years progressive box office management experience, including cash management
- Preferred: 2+ years of Paciolan software experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead a team and the ability to deal professionally, courteously, and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills required and ability to maintain composure and decision-making skills in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Behaves with integrity and honesty and is open with clients and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationships with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity