The USC Galen Center is in search of a Facilities Manager to lead our Maintenance, Custodial and Events Operations at the Galen Center.
Leadership - Leverage brands coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety standards in all operations.
Client Relationship - Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L or client budget statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order, and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
Leadership - May manage as part of larger team or manage function independently and without direct supervision. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two full-time employees or their equivalent. Makes or influences employment decisions affecting the team, including hiring, promotions, and other changes in status. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Responsible for developing and executing solutions to meet customer needs.
- Executes facilities scope against predefined specifications.
- Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching, and managing performance. Ensure scope of services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
- Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
- Reward and recognize employees.
- Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation are compliant with company and client regulations.
- Requires at least 2 years’ experience and 0-2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience