*In order to be considered, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
So, you want a job in sports. The University of San Francisco can help you achieve that goal! The University of San Francisco Sport Management Master's Program has been educating sports industry leaders since 1991. With identical programs in the Bay Area and Southern California, you will have access to two of the largest sport markets in the U.S.
Consistently ranked as one of the top programs globally, the University of San Francisco has more than 2,500 alumni serving as leaders in the sports industry for the past three decades.
Check Out our Upcoming Webinar Schedule: https://www.usfca.edu/arts-sciences/graduate-programs/sport-management/admission-events/information-sessions
Highlights of our Sport Management Master's Program include:
- Distinguished faculty of leading sport industry professionals
- Dynamic industry guest speakers with networking opportunities
- Join a network of over 2,500 alumni. USF Sport Management alumni can be found across the United States and internationally.
- Classes meet one evening a week, giving students the opportunity to gain experience in the workplace while completing courses
- Exciting internship opportunities. On average, USF Sport Management students complete over 1,000 hours of practical training
- Scholarship opportunities
- Complete your degree in just 23 months
We are looking for someone interested in taking their next step in the sports industry.
Learn More by Clicking “Apply Now”!