Part Time Production Assistant
Description: UNH Wildcat Productions is searching for a Part-Time Production Assistant to join their team. This role will aid in all facets of the team’s productions including but not limited to media management, assistance on shoots and in post-production. The ideal candidate will have shooting and editing experience, strong attention to detail, and a willingness to learn, while bringing passion and creative energy to our team.
- Log and organize footage after shoots.
- Assist in shooting supporting elements for broadcasts, feature productions, and team coverage.
- Set up and record press conferences making sure that video and audio quality meet broadcast standards.
- Shoot and edit content that includes but is not limited to team coverage, community relations events, broadcasts, and other department needs
- Fill control room positions during events as needed
- Update and create lower thirds and other graphics
- Shoot and/or assist producers and videographers on feature productions.
- Candidate will demonstrate an ability to edit and shoot with a detailed and creative eye for storytelling
- Candidate must have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud editing software such as Adobe Premiere, and After Effects
- Candidate must understand camera operation and proper shooting and lighting techniques.
- Candidate must be organized and detail oriented with an ability to take direction from producers and coworkers
- Candidate must have experience working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekend and on holidays
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner in both appearance and actions in live event situations as well as press/broadcast areas
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- Able to work and thrive in high stress, time specific environment
- Willingness to learn control room equipment such as but not limited to Instant Replay, audio mixers, character generators, and video switchers