UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and American Athletic Conference (The American) member, is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Director, Employee Development and Wellness.
Under the direction of the Associate A.D., Human Resources and Risk Management, the selected candidate will be engaged in the development and implementation of HR related programming of the UCF Athletics Association, Inc., a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continual evolution of organization's onboarding program;
- Collaboration with health insurance provider in the development and implementation of progressive wellness programming;
- Creation, activation and tracking of employee engagement programming;
- Records management;
- Assist with coordination of payroll for UCF and UCFAA staff members;
- Daily management of vehicle program for insurance / tax purposes;
- Logistics coordination and record keeping of training and development activities.
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) years appropriate experience.
- Prefer previous HR or member services related experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and computer (Microsoft) skills also preferred.
- As a staff member of UCF Athletics, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
UCF Athletics is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity, and fosters an environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and supportive for all members of our community. Qualified women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Our mission is to positively transform the lives of our students academically, athletically, and personally through a nationally competitive intercollegiate athletics program that enhances the reputation and visibility of the University. We strive to be Florida's preeminent athletic program representing UCF and our community with distinction on the national stage as "Orlando's Hometown Team". To learn more about UCF and Athletics, please visit our websites at www.ucf.edu and www.ucfknights.com.