INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI JOBS APPLICATION PORTAL - JOBS.UC.EDU
The University of Cincinnati (UC), Department of Athletics seeks applications for a Creative Videographer to work in the Bearcats Agency. This is a full-time position, salaried, with a comprehensive benefits package. The position may be hired at the Director or Assistant Athletic Director level depending on skills and experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of artistic, cinematic video, hype pieces, and social media content that highlight staff, coaches and student-athletes to generate excitement around athletic programs while following all departmental, university, conference, and NCAA policies and regulations.
- Edit captured video & photographs. Incorporate music, video, static & motion graphics, and VoiceOver to tell compelling and visually pleasing stories for marketing purposes.
- Collaborate with digital, marketing, communications, and department lead to develop concept and ideas and deliver a product cohesive with current communication and marketing strategies.
- Seek and capitalize on opportunities to capture video, photographs and audio to create promotional videos by attending university and athletic events.
- Work closely with department lead to meet deadlines for release of content.
- Setup and tear down video, photograph, and audio equipment before and after events.
- Keep equipment in good working order. Provide input in the purchase of equipment and software.
- Stay abreast of video trends and what is popular/successful in college athletics.
- May be required to drive a university vehicle and/or student-athletes.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Previous work as a video editor with hands-on experience with editing software. Will consider internship and student worker/Graduate Assistant experience.
Interested and qualified applicants must apply online at https://jobs.uc.edu/job-invite/94689/ and include:
- Cover letter of interest
- Current Resume to include a portfolio or work samples
- All certifications and other documentation can be uploaded using the Additional Documents section in the application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.