- Supports the day to day and gameday operations for the JMA Wireless Dome Box Office by providing primary customer service via phones and windows during selected times as assigned by Assistant Director.
- Specifically responsible for providing excellent customer service to all patrons who attend events at the JMA Wireless Dome through phone, in-person and written interactions.
- Supports Women’s Lacrosse or Women’s Basketball ticketing needs throughout the season including but not limited to renewals, inventory, visiting team liaison, and handling all ticket requests.
- Completes athletic complimentary ticket reconciliations for ticketed sports, FB, MBB/WBB and/or MLAX/WLAX. In addition, fulfills staff ticket requests for previously mentioned ticketed events at the JMA Wireless Dome.
- Assists with miscellaneous projects throughout the normal business day, as assigned by the Assistant Director.
- Lastly, this position serves as a liaison to one or more members of the ticket sales department.
Bachelor's degree required or combination of high school degree and 2+ years of experience in ticket operations at the professional or collegiate level.
- Working knowledge of the Ticketmaster's Archtics system preferred.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster software systems
- Knowledge of NCAA Compliance protocols
- Strong interpersonal skills and advances customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.