- Sell and process a variety of season tickets, mini packages, individual game and special event tickets
- Answer phones and assist customers at the front window for walk up ticket sales as well as troubleshooting a variety of mobile ticket situations
- Assist with event day ticket sales during events held at the Carrier Dome
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as well as maintaining consistent and punctual attendance
- Distribute and handle will call orders
- Miscellaneous filing, copying, mailing of letters and ticket packages
- Exhibit professional conduct, image, and demeanor necessary in the workplace
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strength in time management, multi-tasking, organization, and customer service
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Candidates must have strong computer skills, including proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have an understanding of mobile ticketing, the Cuse Athletics mobile App, and the Ticketmaster mobile app.
- Able to work with others as well as independently
- Work in a fast paced environment
Who we want on our team:
We are looking for dependable individuals who have interest and/or knowledge of our events with the ability to represent the Carrier Dome in a positive manner. Applicants must be reliable and available to work shifts prior to a major holiday as well as (on some occasions) on major holidays, evenings, weekends, enjoy working with the public and have reliable availability.
We are accepting applicants for this 10 month position (August 2021 through June 2022) that will average 35-40 hours per week. This will be an hourly position ($12.50 per hour) and the hours will be split up between office hours and events held at the Carrier Dome.