- Serve as a full-time sales staff member for Athletics, focused on revenue generation and customer service.
- Experienced sales or marketing personalities that can engage customers with focus on relationship building.
- Cultivate relationships to sell all Syracuse Athletics Ticketed Sports: Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Lacrosse.
- Handle all sale types including: renewals, new sales, group sales and premium sales with a focus on season tickets, partial plans and group tickets.
- Maintain account base and engage in retention and growth of accounts.
- Working ability with CRM components.
- Ability to identify opportunities in key revenue areas including Fundraising (Orange Club), Parking, IMG College Seat Backs and other ticket related initiatives.
- Ability to work in Archtics or similar ticket sales programming.
- Effective daily management of inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Engage in community events & Face to face selling.
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred in the field of communications, marketing, sales or sports management.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in marketing, sales, or customer service.
- Experience in a goal-oriented work setting with demonstrated success hitting specific, measurable, goals on a timely basis.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales or project management goals.
- Ability to work at all assigned home athletic ticketed events.
- Experience working with TicketMaster Archtics ticketing system preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills as it pertains to internal and external stakeholders.
- Genuine appreciation of attending live sporting events.
- Strong appreciation for the Syracuse Athletics brand.
- Data analytics skills a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a plus. (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Must enjoy and have a genuine appreciation for the sales and service process.
- Engage in community selling, including face-to-face sales in the stadium or out-of-office and game days.
- Assigned time for creativity and innovation to further develop the sales plan and marketing focus of Syracuse Athletics
- Attend sales meetings; coordinate sales efforts with Orange Club, Marketing, Ticket Operations and IMG Sports Marketing. Help manage the sales and marketing initiatives for students developed through Athletics and the Falk School.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.