POSITION: Corporate & Premium Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales and Service
REPORTS TO: Manager, Ticket Sales and Service
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
SUMMARY: Responsibilities include generating revenue through strategic prospecting, face-to-face and/or virtual meetings, cold calling and relationship building. Primary focus on B2B corporate outreach and premium hospitality packages.
- Generate revenue for OBC revenue generating events with a primary focus on premium hospitality, suites and corporate packages
- Coordinate and execute sales calls on all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
- Conduct face to face and/or virtual meetings with high level business executives
- Attend networking events throughout the South Florida area
- Aggressively prospect and research new corporate sales leads to build your book of business
- Renew and retain corporate accounts on an annual basis.
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects in company database (CRM).
- Work to achieve set sales goals as set forth by the department.
- Submit prompt and accurate reports and maintain up-to-date and accurate account records.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Work with related departments to promote and generate sales on all events while improving the fan experience.
- Assist with promotional activities to create awareness and generate sales leads including off-site opportunities.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Face of the Orange Bowl Committee in the business community
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related field (Business, Marketing, Communication, or Sports Management) and related work experience.
- A minimum 3 years’ work experience in professional sports ticket sales/service. Premium Sales experience preferred.
- Proven ability to prospect and strategically attack corporate community.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Maintain a professional image and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to handle heavy outbound phone volume.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and master new software programs including Ticketmaster and CRM.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
**NOTE: The OBC conducts background screening and drug testing as part of its pre-employment hiring process**
The OBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer