How would you like to turn your love of sports into a high-energy career?
Our Master of Science in Sport Administration (MSA) will prepare you for a number of professional roles, including athletic director, facility manager, sports information director, sports marketing or special event manager, among others.
Our Master of Science in Sport Product Development will prepare you to excel in fields like product line management, product development, product merchandising, product innovation management, materials management, product engineering, retail management, product sourcing and costing, brand management and factory management.
What makes our programs among the best?
● A flexible, hands-on curriculum
● Fully online or on-campus instruction
● Faculty who are both leaders in the sports industry and hands-on mentors
● Timely workshops, guest speakers and networking opportunities through our Institute for Research in Sports (IRIS)
● Access to an alumni network of over 1100 professionals working in sports around the world
● Dynamic internship opportunities through our regional employer partnerships
● The ability to complete your degree in as little as one year
Founded in 1870, Canisius College is a master’s-level Jesuit institution that’s home to a Division 1 athletic department. Canisius is located in Buffalo, New York, a sports-driven city with some of the most loyal fans in the region, thanks to teams like the NFL’s Buffalo Bills, the NHL’s Buffalo Sabres, the NLL’s Buffalo Bandits and the Buffalo Bisons, a Minor League Baseball team and Triple-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays.
To learn more about the program and express your interest, click "Apply Now".