Administrative support to the men’s basketball coaching staff -
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office, maintains data bases for coaches recruiting and camps, processes incoming and outgoing mail, travel planning support (recruiting and professional development), team meals, on campus team events, submits vouchers/reports (travel and CA) for coaches.
- Positions will also provide administrative support of Men’s Basketball sports camps. Those duties will include Database management, Promotion, Execution and expansion of Basketball Elite and Team Camps.
- Manages the general maintenance of the office (order office supplies, manage the maintenance of office equipment, cleanliness, maintaining files, etc.)
Manager of Creative Content -
- Provides creative recruiting content for social media platforms and mail outs.
- Assists in the planning for recruit visits,
- Works in collaboration with the Men’s Basketball staff to create and send recruiting material to prospective recruits.
- Creates recruiting and promotional material (graphics, videos, presentations etc..) to distribute to recruits via mail, text and to display on social media channels for recruiting purposes.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Rate of Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Experience in clerical and office management.
- Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail. Time management.
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office Suite Platforms (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience with Digital Media (Videos, Creating, Editing, Social Media Management)
- Experience with sport camps is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and successfully pass a background investigation.
- Random drug testing is required.
Participation in the COVID-19 Vaccination Program is a requirement for all full-time employees of the Air Force Academy Athletic Corporation (AFAAC).
The AFAAC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that supports and manages all of the Air Force Academy's athletics fundraising programs while also providing assistance with coaching, recruiting, ticketing, logistics and sports conference objectives. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.