We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job Title: Development Specialist
Job Location: 250 Marietta Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Reports to: Vice President for Development and Sponsorships
Atlanta Hall Management, Inc. (AHM) operates the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame, located in the heart of downtown Atlanta across from Centennial Olympic Park. The Hall opened its doors in August 2014 and has secured its reputation as one of the nation’s most engaging and interactive experiences. The Hall of Fame’s mission is to inspire and entertain by celebrating the passion and traditions of college football and its greatest players and coaches.
Reporting to the Vice President for Development and Sponsorships, the Development Specialist will help lead all efforts around fundraising and our membership program. This position will focus on identifying and soliciting new donors to the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame and will ensure all our donors and members receive excellent customer service. Additionally, this individual will provide all administrative support for the Development department.
Roles, Responsibilities, and Key Performance Areas:
- Lead the efforts around the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame’s membership program, including: new sales, benefit fulfillment, marketing and advertising for memberships, and proper bookkeeping
- Manage the CRM platform with regards to donor information, reporting, prospecting, etc.
- Identify and solicit new donors through research, referrals, and in-bound and out-bound communication
- Help grow the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame’s annual giving efforts
- Accurately assist with the stewardship and administration of benefits to all members and donors
- Develop, support, and attend events focused on growing the awareness and philanthropic support for the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Development and Sponsorships
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, and Abilities:
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to work both traditional and non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to develop and deliver sound recommendations to senior management
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Good judgement and the ability to respond quickly and deal successfully under pressure in a very open and public environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, sports administration, or a related field
- Preferred experience working within development/fundraising, sales or customer service, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience with a CRM program
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required as you may be driving and using a company vehicle for various event responsibilities