About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are seeking a Manager, Partnership Sales to be responsible for generating and developing sales revenue for our sponsorship programs. The individual in this position will play a key role and will be a valuable contributor in driving partnership development initiatives within this core sector of our business. To be successful in this role, you will drive partnership sales initiatives, while utilizing your creativity, resilience and determination to exceed sales targets and quotas with a dynamic organization.
If you love sports, entertainment and enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and partners, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Develop and sell sponsorship programs, conduct sales meetings and presentations on a regular basis, negotiate and prepare contract terms of partnerships with input from finance and legal team members
- Achieve sponsorship sales revenue goals as assigned and maximize the sale of fully integrated sponsorships in all major categories; contribute to and achieve corporate and department management objectives
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to execute partnership programs and integrated campaigns; implement development strategies to continually engage partners in our business
- Contribute to the partnership renewal process; meet and exceed department goals
- Evaluate current partner activation plan and provide recommendations on how to better develop the partnership across a 365-day platform
- Effectively build and sustain strong partner relationships
- Attend all home games and special events
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a partnership sales or account management role, preferably within the sports industry
- Partnership sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to attend home games and special events as needed (i.e. evenings and weekends)
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment