About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for a highly organized and proactive individual to join our Ticket Sales department. In this role, you will assist in various day-to-day operations, including account management, order fulfillment and report auditing and reconciliation. This position reports to the Director, Ticket Sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Assist with the fulfillment of all ticket orders across season and partial plans, groups, and individual tickets, including the integration into our digital ticketing efforts while fully utilizing available ticketing systems and software
- Provide home game night support by setting up and staffing the Box Office and customer service window at Kaiser Permanente Arena
- Assist with the reconciliation of game night receipts, cash management and credit card transactions, etc.
- Create various ticket sales reports and conduct audits and reconciliations; produce and analyze reports regarding customer database makeup, analytics, demographics, etc.
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal partners in Ticket Sales, Finance, Marketing and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year of sports ticketing or box office experience; familiarity with various ticketing systems (e.g. Archtics, Ticketmaster Host, Veritix, AXS, Tickets.com)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced proficiency in Excel
- Superior organization, attention to detail, and resolution skills; ability to meet tight project deadlines while balancing multiple projects
- Strong customer service orientation and business etiquette; Ability to speak with and build positive working relationships with a diverse clientele
- Ability to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment