About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are seeking a highly motivated, customer-focused individual to work within our Ticket Sales department. In this role, you will assist in various day-to-day operations, including account management, order fulfillment and report auditing and reconciliation
If you love sports and enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and partners, this is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Assist Ticket Sales & Service team in creation and maintenance of accounts
- Assist with ticket order fulfillment (individual, group, package, season and mini-plans), including printing, processing and distribution (mailing and will call)
- Provide home game night support by setting up and staffing the Box Office and customer service window at Kaiser Permanente Arena
- Assist with the reconciliation of game night receipts, cash management and credit card transactions, etc.
- Create various ticket sales reports and conduct audits and reconciliations; produce and analyze reports regarding customer database makeup, analytics, demographics, etc.
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal partners in Ticket Sales, Finance, Marketing and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of sports ticketing/box office experience required; familiarity with various ticketing systems (e.g. Archtics, Ticketmaster Host, Veritix, AXS, Tickets.com)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Superior organization, attention to detail, and resolution skills; ability to meet tight project deadlines while balancing multiple projects
- Strong customer service orientation and business etiquette; ability to speak with and serve a diverse clientele
- Ability to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment