In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors, Official G League Affiliate of the Golden State Warriors, are looking for a hardworking and results oriented sales professional to join our high energy staff.
As an Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for selling and servicing accounts, maintaining a professional attitude and capitalizing on opportunities to increase ticket revenue. It is your job to demonstrate the value associated with Warriors season tickets to prospects throughout the Santa Cruz area. This position reports to the Director, Ticket Sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Drive the sale of new season ticket accounts, including partial ticket packages and group tickets
- Cultivate relationships with current accounts and broaden outreach to prospective clients
- Implement creative outbound sales efforts via prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
- Provide unforgettable customer service to all current and potential clients
- Attend majority of home games to service current accounts and sell new ticket prospects
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 6 months of successful sales experience regardless of industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Micsrsoft Office Suite; ability to learn and master new software including Salesforce and TicketReturn
- Available to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- $15.63 per hour + Bonus + Commission
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment