About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for a hardworking and committed sales person to join our front office. In this role, you will sell and service new group sales accounts, generate new ideas to drive ticket sales, and performing basic office functions as needed. This position reports to the Director, Ticket Sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position and is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- You will have the opportunity to actively pursue new business and decipher ways to acquire leads
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Contact prospects via telephone provided lists to existing clients and target demographics to sell group tickets and programs
- Maintain records of all group ticket customers
- Provide memorable service to clients, current and new
- Attend majority of home games to service clients in attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business/sports management, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one year of sales experience, preferably within the sports and entertainment industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills; outstanding telephone etiquette
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization and throughout the community
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (nights and weekends may be required)
- Able to push/pull/carry and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to climb stairs and sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment